The Saudi Royal Court announced at dawn on Monday, the transfer of the country’s monarch, King Salman bin Abdulaziz, to hospital, after suffering from cholecystitis, on suspicion of infection with the new Coronavirus.
The Royal Court said in a statement that the King was transferred to King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh to perform some tests due to an inflammation of the gallbladder.
The statement did not give further details. But an informed source revealed the possibility of Coronavirus infection.
The source said that the medical teams are still conducting the necessary tests for the king of the country, amid doubts that he is infected with the Coronavirus, which is spreading inside the Kingdom.
Giving his age, 84, previous reports said that he suffers several diseases and that his son, Crown Prince “Mohammed bin Salman” is the actual ruler of the Kingdom.
The Saudi Royal Court has already doubled its health measures and tightened its preventive measures around King Salman bin Abdulaziz, fearing Coronavirus infection in the Royal Court.
A source revealed health condition deterioration of the princes undergoing treatment in King Faisal Specialist Hospital, in addition to some princes who are being treated inside their palaces in the cities of Riyadh and Jeddah.
The source said that the Royal Court fear that King Salman is infected with the coronavirus, especially since the latter suffers from several diseases and an elderly elderly.
The medical teams in the Kingdom transferred King Salman bin Abdulaziz’s sister to a private hospital, after her deteriorating health condition due to her infection with the Coronavirus.
The source added that the Saudi Royal Guard Regiment imposed house arrest on all its members and all officials in all their whereabouts, whether they were inside the bureau or the place where King Salman and Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman imposed, in addition to imposing a virtual contact for all officials abroad who wish to meet the King and Crown Prince.
The source pointed out that a state of anxiety prevails in the Royal Court following the outbreak of the Coronavirus inside the Kingdom, and the number of infected people and deaths has doubled.
The Saudi Ministry of Health announced that the number of people infected since the beginning of the pandemic amounted to 250,920 injuries, including 2,486 deaths, 50 thousand and 699 active cases, including 2,180 patients in critical condition.
A Saudi prince died recently from Coronavirus, while the Saudi regime kept it a secret.
The Royal Court announced the death of Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and the agency did not mention the reasons for the death, which was kept secret, while private sources revealed to that Prince Saud died from COVID-19.
US reports have previously revealed that dozens of princes have been infected with COVID-19, at a time of increasing lack of transparency in the Kingdom regarding the severity of the evolution of the virus and the risks it poses.
The state of emergency and closure in government, religious, public facilities and governorates, and inflicted unprecedented material damage and losses, pushed the de facto ruler in the Kingdom to stay away from any appearance.
MPS disappeared from on media, and he did not appear to the public and did not speak a word about the Kingdom’s crises and painful measures.
The New York Times that the bin Salman isolated himself two months ago in one of the palaces overlooking the Red Sea for fear of COVID-19 infection.
The Kingdom is witnessing an unprecedented leadership vacuum, in light of the worst economic crisis faced in decades, while a state of popular discontent prevails over the doubling of government taxes and raising financial bonuses.